Sunday 16 December 2007

CQC



CQC is an action packed platformer full of the good stuff, blood, gore and more blood. My first impressions of this game were... This is an epic game, even though it is 2d you get that feeling it isnt because of the environment and the way you can go through doors as well. Made by Jacky and Arcade bomb this combines graphics and gameplay to make something amazing.

Pros
Firstly the way it is a platformer but it doesn't feel like one, kind of like thing thing arena. The graphics make it feel like more of a Xbox live arcade game than a flash game. Talking of graphics they are truly amazing, I don't know how they do it, when I attemp to do graphics it looks like paint has been thrown on my screen. Secondly the gameplay, it is extremley realistic like the way when you walk backwards you move alot more slowly and the gun has recoil, now that really took me by surprise because I found myself shooting in bursts even though my gun was on automatic setting. Thirdly the way you have a team and you are not on your own, this is another one of the new aspects of platformers this game has created. And last of all the overall presentation of the game, it has great music great animations and great everything.
Cons
Well I can't really think of any except for the default setting of the enemys health and the way it throws you staright into swarms of them, but at least you getto choose the enemy health in the options. Secondly it is quite annoying when the objective things flash up on the top of thesreen and they keep flashing on and off while your by the object.
In short a great game with almost no cons and to many pros.
80/100

No comments: