Sunday 9 December 2007

Excit!



The aim of this game is to control your excel cursor through the levels using a control method kind of like orbox collecting the MIS logos on the way.


Pros
I know I always say this but the graphics, they truly are great. not just cartoony like any other flash game it has alot more professional look to it and it works to make the game more fun, I like the way the alphabet and the number bars and the top and side of the excel screen change like they do in excel whenyou select a cell. It is alot of minor things which make the big difference, like the little exit animations and the motion blurs that make this game great. Secondly the simplicity of the thing you dont really need to read the instructions (I didn't) and I knew the controls straight away, I know there are other games like this out there but this one is better, alot more up to date.

Cons
Well there arn't that many but some parts of it are quite annoying, like when you are in the game, when you click this box comes up telling you the instructions. Its a small thing but it makes alot of difference. Secondly it isn't the most original game, they added the MIS logos and the graphics are original but thy should have improved the gameplay.
In short, a great fun game but not very original.
65/100

1 comment:

Krystian Majewski said...

Thanks for reviewing my Game! Sorry for not anwering sooner :)
I agree with what you wrote, it sums the game up pretty nicely.
It is a bit unclear how you calculate the final score.